Paul Scullard - Director of Coaching
LTA Level 4 Qualified Licence Coach
|Contact Paul for further details|
or to book a lesson.
My philosophy is simple: Maximising your potential is the most rewarding thing that can happen to someone with that talent - reaching it requires hard work & dedication!
I aim to provide applicable progressive learning to all levels of abilities in a safe, caring and fair environment and to maximise each person's potential whether for fun or competition or both.
- Qualified LTA ICA
- Fully licensed, CRB checked and First Aid trained
- Over 25 years Coaching experience
- Great Britain Seniors Player
- Ex World Ranked Player
- Works with all levels of Junior and Adult tennis
- Worked with 2 National Juniors
- Currently Head Coach at Thornden Tennis Club (Chandlers Ford)